Bring modernity to early Touhou Project games!
How to use
If you have the original Touhou game, just replace "th**.dat" and "thbgm.dat"
with ones found in the archive. It is recommended that you apply all official
patches before doing so.
If you have a modded version, follow the instructions below:
- In a new folder, unpack "th**.dat" with thtk using
thdat x<th release version> <path to th**.dat>
- Unpack the downloaded "th**.dat" using the same way.
- Replace the file "thbgm.fmt" found in the unpacked th**.dat with the one from the downloaded .dat file.
- Repack "th**.dat" using the command
thdat c<th release version> <path to th**.dat> *
- Replace thbgm.dat with the one in the archive.
Special instructions for TH06
- Replace the folder "bgm" with the one provided.
- Look for "紅魔郷MD.DAT" in the game folder (the first three characters may show incorrectly on some systems due
to code page issues. For example it shows up as "峠杺嫿MD.DAT" on a Chinese system). Replace it with the one provided.
Don't forget to backup the original version!
CC BY-SA 4.0